Welcome to OliverTwins.com!
Philip & Andrew Oliver are pioneers in the UK games industry. At around the age of 12 the twins began their careers writing games for the UK games market, including the highly regarded Dizzy franchise. In 1990 they founded Blitz Games Studios which at its height employed 235 people. In 2013 they set up a new studio called Radiant Worlds along with their long term friend Richard Smithies, focusing on games as a service. This site is designed to take you back in time through to the early days of gaming, as they tell the story of their early years...
- Radiant Worlds is a professional British ‘indie’ game development studio
- Founded by industry veterans Philip Oliver, Andrew Oliver and Richard Smithies in September 2013
- Over 100 games developed between them during the past 30 years.
- Industry leading tools and technology (BlitzTech)
- SkySaga is an original and highly creative online F2P game experience, based on an original concept by Philip Oliver back in December 2011
- Working in close partnership with Smilegate - one of the world’s most successful publishers, which already has hundreds of millions of customers